In the November/December 2023 issue, AZRE Magazine sat down with several members of AAED’s Board of Directors and staff to discuss the future of the organization. The supplement includes:
- An interview with AAED’s 2023-2024 Executive Committee reflecting on the importance of workforce development for growth, and the intersection of water stewardship and economic development.
- AAED’s new Executive Director, Katie Hurst, on her background and upcoming plans for the organization heading into its 50th year.
- Key takeaways regarding economic development priorities and challenges for rural areas from AAED’s September event.
- Plans for expanding AAED’s membership base and continuing to add value over the next several years.
- On overview of the association’s new Cohort Program focused on professional development.